Web Music Platform
This is a platform that provides an easy collaboration environment between Web Music applications, an development environment of Web Music, and an playground of Web Music on open web platform.
This platform manages connection between each "Custom Element Node" (both Audio and MIDI) and UI behavior.
(Custom Element Node: A script set of Web Audio and Web MIDI which developed as Polymer element. )
Good thing to use this platform
- this platform built on top of the Web Components and Polymer
- developers does NOT need to worry about conflict (e.g. class name, id name, method name and so on)
- easy to add Custom Element Node on your environment
- the Custom Element Nodes runs stand alone (e.g. embed on your Web page)
Basic concept is almost same as Web Audio Playground by Chris Wilson.
Difference is Web Music Platfrom is supporting...
- supports MIDI(input/output)
- applied Web Components and Polymer
Instructions for Users & Developers
- Tutorial: Play audio file and display its waveform on oscilloscope.
- Development Rules: Please read before you develop your Custom Element Node.
- Tutorial: Develop gain node and regist to the platform. (Skelton template, Completed file)
- Tutorial: How to use Custom Element Node in standalone.
- API Document (Japanese)
- Web Server
- Web Audio/MIDI readied Web Browser(e.g. Google Chrome )
Setup Web Music Platform on your environment
- $ npm -g install bower
- $ git clone https://github.com/yamaha-webmusic/webmusicplatform.git
- $ cd webmusicplatform && bower install
- Copy them into your Web Server directory
- Access the URL where you copied them
Copyright (c) 2014 Yamaha Corporation