Integral is a CMS for Rails 5+. The aim of Integral is to lower the barrier of entry in creating websites, using Ruby on Rails, with all the bells and whistles that users have now come to expect. Out of the box integral provides;
- Backend features
- Professional design
- User authentication & authorization
- Page & Post management with full WYSWIYG editing
- Image management (w/ background image processing)
- List management
- Settings management
- Activity tracking
- Frontend features
- Dynamic Pages
- Integrated Blog
- SEO Ready
- Contact form processing w/ HTML emails
- Sitemap generation
- Find out more...
Demo Now - Deploy a Sample App
- Create a new Rails application
rails new example_app --database=postgresql -T
- Add Integral to your Gemfile and run
- Run Integral install rake task (adds configuration initializers, installs routes & sets up database)
rails generate integral:install
- Set the default host within the development environment, used for URL generation
# config/environments/development.rb Rails.application.routes.default_url_options[:host] = 'http://localhost:3000'
Voila! Start your rails server and you're ready to go! You can access the user only area at
Integral requires Rails 5.1 or higher and Ruby 2.4.1 or higher.
- Deploying to production
- Integral <3 Heroku
- Extending Integral
- Integral Lists
- Integral Pages
- Integral Widgets
- WYSIWYG Editor
If you discover a problem with Integral, we would love to know about it. Please use the GitHub issue tracker to contact us about it.
If you have discovered a security related bug, please do NOT use the GitHub issue tracker. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for help
If you have any questions please use StackOverflow instead of the GitHub issue tracker.
Integral is available as open source under the terms of the MIT License.