Jenkins Puppeteer Docker
At geckos.io we use this to test the client/server communication between browser and Node.js.
Build and run the docker image
npm run docker:build
npm run docker:run
- Open http://localhost:8080 and finish the setup
- Checkout blue ocean at http://localhost:8080/blue
Add public Jenkins roles
Use the Role-based Authorization Strategy to manage it.
- Navigate to the "Manage and Assign Roles" view
- Add a new global role, "Public" for example
- Add only the "Overall" "Read" permission, nothing else
- Add a new Project Role with a relevant name and pattern that matches the job you want to filter for
- Add the "Job" "Read" permission to the new Project Role
- Navigate to the "Assign Roles" view
- Add user/group "Anonymous" to global roles
- Add Anonymous to the project role you created
Use a regex like
geckos\.io[\w\/-]* to match the project name (geckos.io) and its branches (geckos.io/master).
Add a cool badge like this
Code Coverage with cobertura