AppMetrica Cordova Plugin
Common documentation available on AppMetrica official site. Documentation for this plugin will be published soon.
Sample project to use is available at sample/.
cordova plugin add yandex-appmetrica-plugin-cordova
It is also possible to install via repo url directly (not recomended):
cordova plugin add https://github.com/yandexmobile/metrica-plugin-cordova.git
AppStore submit notice
Starting from version 1.6.0 Yandex AppMetrica became also a tracking instrument and uses Apple idfa to attribute installs. Because of that during submitting your application to the AppStore you will be prompted with three checkboxes to state your intentions for idfa usage. As Yandex AppMetrica uses idfa for attributing app installations you need to select Attribute this app installation to a previously served advertisement.
- Updated iOS version of the AppMetrica SDK (iOS 2.9.8).
- Changed the SDK to meet the requirements of the Apple App Store Review Team. Update the AppMetrica SDK to avoid any issues during the App Store moderation process.
- Support email@example.com
- Updated versions of the AppMetrica SDK (iOS 2.9.4 and Android 2.78)
- Added a method for getting the configuration of the AppMetrica Push Cordova plugin.
- Fixed installation of iOS part from NPM (#1).
- Implemented plugin for AppMetrica iOS (v2.8.0) and AppMetrica Android (v2.62).
- Provided sample.
License agreement on use of Yandex AppMetrica is available at EULA site