AppMetrica - Unity Plugin
License agreement on use of Yandex AppMetrica SDK is available at EULA site.
Documentation could be found at AppMetrica official site.
- Updated native SDKs (iOS 3.2.0, Android 3.2.2)
- Added a method to disable statistics sending.
- Added a method to retrieve the AppMetrica device ID.
- Added a method to force stored events sending.
- Updated native iOS SDK 3.1.2
- Updated native SDKs (iOS 3.1.1, Android 3.1.0)
- Added user profiles
- Added revenue tracking
- Unified and revised the API
- Updated native SDKs (iOS 2.9.8)
- Updated native SDKs (iOS 2.7.0, Android 2.62)
- Fixed plugin files structure: everything moved into
- Added method for activation configuration updates handling (for AppMetrica Push SDK Unity Plugin)
- Updated native SDKs (iOS 2.5.1, Android 2.42)
- Updated native SDKs (iOS 2.4.0, Android 2.40)
- Fixed critical iOS problems (bitcode support, protobuf lib related crash)
- Added availability to disable location gathering with compiler directive APP_METRICA_TRACK_LOCATION_DISABLED
- Initial release with iOS and Android native SDK (iOS 2.0, Android 2.0)
The directory MetricaPluginSample includes sample with plugin for Unity 5+. You should copy file Other/Unity.iOS.Extensions.Xcode.dll into MetricaPluginSample/Assets/YandexMobileMetrica/Editor to launch sample for Unity 4.