You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
Build results of ef7290c (on master)
variable not used
preps for release
add to changelog
More data to differentiate requests in the log
Add the string '[MemoryUsage]' to make it easier to find the
plugin's output in the logs. Also, add some basic information
about the request which was detailed: the request URI and the
Build results of 40b651c (on master)
add 'info' to MyLog in test app
- Add config options (report, action_milestones)
Build results of 7c28a92 (on master)
- Report now use Text::SimpleTable
add config options
Build results of e9f2446 (on master)
print reports in ascii tables
use YANICK bundle
Build results of 3d4afc2 (on master)
* Add support for NetBSD.
add support for NetBSD
Build results of 5201508 (on master)
* If the OS is not Linux, issue a warning and don't active the plugin.
silence the warning
just don't run if it's not Linux
Build results of a0f2539 (on master)
* Flesh out the documentation a little bit.
* Add a test.
add a test
have dzil create a README for us
Build results of 66813c6 (on master)
* First release on an unsuspecting world.