Reload your page resources smartly: html, js, css
- Watch page resources: html, js, css, reload smartly.
- Support local file: file://
- Support multi system: Windows, Mac, Linux
How to use:
- Install the extention: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/smartf5/pgglpnfdiigfapjinhfgnbckibpdbbeo
- Open plugin center: chrome://extensions/, and enable file url for smartF5.
- Open url or drag html file to chrome.
- Click the smartF5 icon in toolbar(local file skip this).
- Edit your resources: html, js, css.
- You will see the page reload smartly.
smartF5 is released under the MIT license:
The MIT License
Copyright (c) 2013 Yanis Wang < email@example.com >
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
- GitHub: https://github.com/