Currently, this is a prototype for an upcoming firmware wizard. Check it out here!
This wizards follows a few principles:
- Router configuration should be a piece of cake (for users and developers).
- Make the router stupid: all business logic is in the browser. Lua and LuCI can be removed from the router.
- The actual router config is generated from a single-source-of-truth JSON config.
- The wizard can be re-run with the JSON config.
- Migrations to new versions of the firmware can regenerate the actual config from the JSON config.
npm (included in NodeJS). The dependencies are fetched via
The following command builds the required files for development purposes
in the subdirectory
dist and spawns a web server on
(with live reload when you change files in
npm run watch
A production build (with minification) is triggered via
npm run build