Android platform's Http client.
- Form submissions, such as text form and file form
- Custom RequestBody, such as files, json and xml
- Support SSL, can customize the certificate
- Multiple cache modes, using AES to encrypt cached data
- Manage cookies like browsers automatically
- Cancel the request at any time
- Global converter, obtain JavaBean from server
- We can choose URLConnection or OkHttp handle socket
For more information please see the website.
Kalle uses URLConnection handle socket by default, add this dependency using Gradle:
If you want to use okhttp handle socket, add this dependency using Gradle:
Kalle requires at minimum Android 2.3(Api level 9).
Maybe you also need to refer to ProGuard of okhttp.
Before submitting pull requests, contributors must abide by the agreement .
Copyright 2018 Yan Zhenjie Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.