An implementation of TSP(Traveling Salesman Problem) by Ant Colony Algorithm in Java.
- Solve TSP in Java.
- Adopt Object-Oriented.
- Divide into 5 Classes: AntAlgorithm, Ant, City, Road and Constant.
- Verify respectively in 3 different size of cities: 10 cities, 20 cities and 31 cities.
- AntAlgorithm: controls the whole algorithm's life cycle including initing all the ants, choosing the next city and simulating the round trip for each ant, updating pheromone for each road.
- Ant: portrays the serveral actions of ant such as initing the birthplace, choosing the next city, arriving the next city.
- City: contains the id of city, the sum of visibility and pheromone with weight, and the possibility to be choosed by one ant.
- Road: contains the distance and the pheromone of each road.
- Constant：contains the data of map, the initial value of pheromone(C), the max number of round trips, the number of ants, the flow-rate of pheromone and so on.
If you want to learn more information about this implementation, please visit the following three sites(but a pity only in Chinese):