A simple Minesweeper game implemented with a graphics library EasyX in C.
Download and Run
Just dowanload and open 扫雷.exe
Environment and Configurations
- Download and install VC++6.0.
- Download and install EasyX库 2012立冬版. (If you cannot visit the download link, this repository has also provided the installation package, and you can just download from here.)
- Compile the source code file 'xxx.cpp' by VC, and then you can run and play the game.
- Use amounts of identifiers to represent the status (mine or no mine(i.e. 0~8 mines around)) of each cell in map.
- Design two recursions to implement:
- the searching process when user clicks a 'no mine' cell;
- the automatic opening process of the surrouding cells when the central cell was determined.
If you want more information about 'How to develop this game', you can have a further look at the file 扫雷开发文档.pdf.