Join GitHub today
Tools for support of Fedora development on Gentoo.
- Create ebuild for rhpkg (currently there are no sources released to public).
- Create ebuild for bodhi-client (currently there are no sources released to public).
- Fix mock.
- Ebuilds cleanup.
- Addition of USE flags (where appropriate).
- Fix deps/rdeps (mostly taken from Fedora's specs, but there is a room for improvement)
- Enable testsuites in Python ebuilds (if appropriate).
- Enable Python 3.* (if appropriate).
- Encourage upstream of mock and python-krbV to release sources regularly. Current release model (non regularly as attachments on wiki) is terrible.
- Encourage upstream of python-offtrac to release sources (currently available only from git).
Clone this wiki locally
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.