Windows 11 in Svelte
This open source project is made in the hope to replicate the Windows 11 desktop experience on web.
- Desktop & Taskbar
- Action Center, Calendar, Search, Start & Widgets
- Calculator, Camera, Edge Browser, Notepad, Settings, VS Code
- Resize windows
- Dark mode
📚 Tech Stack 🔥Svelte - The most loved web framework. ⚡Vite - Because it is lightning fast 🌊CSS + Tailwind - To make it look beautiful. 🌴Fluent Svelte - Component UI Library that emulates the look and feel of the Fluent Design System. 👌Fluent System Icons - A collection of familiar, friendly and modern icons from Microsoft.
- Is this the full operating system?
- No, This is not a full operating system and It is also not affiliated to Microsoft in anyway.
- Can I contribute?
- Yeah sure why not! Just open an issue, create a pull request
- Where did you get the inspiration from, if you have?
- Blue edge's win11React & this youtube video by CodeWithHarry
- More working apps
- Better resizing, app maximizing.
🌟 Star this project
⏫ Scroll to the ⭐️ button
If you believe this project has potential, feel free to star this repo just like many amazing people have
The software is published under the