- I made a vecihi that provides your own photo sharing app like Instagram in 5 minutes for ios and android. In app side, i used react-native also django for the backend side. Also, many components can be used for your own startup or new project. *
Table of Contents
For Backend :
Before start, please cd into
Backend folder. I didn't want to split backend and front-end in the different repository.
virtualenv env -p python2 source env/bin/active pip install -r requirements.txt python manage.py migrate python manage.py createsuperuser python manage.py runserver --settings='config.settings.local'
For React Native :
npm install react-native link react-native run-android or react-native run-ios
Before start, please change
Backend/ansible/vars.yml with your own infos.
ansible-playbook -i hosts deploy.yml -v ansible-playbook -i hosts provision.yml -v
When the installation completed, add your api url to
- Real time chat
- Videos Support
- Stories (I've already implemented it but not yet used)
- Change our Components with Presentational and Container Components [Dan Abramov's article] (https://medium.com/@dan_abramov/smart-and-dumb-components-7ca2f9a7c7d0)
- Use Redux (Why I didn't use in the first init I dont know :()
Before start, you should add your server ip adress (http://127.0.0.1:8000/ or server ip) to
Take or upload a photo
See Who Visited Your Profile
Discover Most Popular Posts
Vote Images and see avarage points
No Private Profile
Django provides a admin page for you
Api Documentation (You can see list of api urls)
Api Call Example
Department field is university major. If you don't want use in your own project, you can remove( Be sure that you changed required=False in backend Side. I'll handle with this in the future)
Who Visited Your Profile
Edit Your Profile
- Fork the repo
- Branch it in your development environment (this is required if only you are willing to contribute frequently)
- Hack in
- Make a pull request
Copyright (c) 2018 Yasin Toy
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.