Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Clone this wiki locally
The Yasm Team
The developers currently working on Yasm (with committer access) are:
Many other individuals have contributed to Yasm development, with code, bugfixes, and just suggestions.
- Stanislav Karchebny (options parser)
- Mathieu Monnier (SSE4 instruction patches)
- Anonymous "NASM64" developer (NASM preprocessor fixes)
- Stephen Polkowski (x86 instruction patches)
- Henryk Richter (Mach-O object format)
- Ben Skeggs (patches, bug reports)
- Alexei Svitkine (GAS preprocessor)
- Samuel Thibault (TASM parser and frontend)
Sorry if we missed someone; please add your name if we did (alphabetical order please)!