Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 31 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Why should we use antivirus
One question that I get all the time from people who are thinking about buying antivirus is "why should I use antivirus" The main reason and risk is that personal information can get stolen such as credit card and id number. That means hackers can use both your money and name for whatever they want, without you knowing it. Some details you must know before you choose your antivirus software.
- How antivirus working: Antivirus software mainly runs as a background process, scanning computers, servers or mobile devices to detect and restrict the spread of malware. Many antivirus software programs include real-time threat detection as well as system scans that monitor device and system files looking for possible risks.
- Basic functions of antivirus: Scanning directories or specific files. Allowing users to initiate new scans at any time. Allowing users to schedule scans so they run automatically. Removing any malicious software it detects.
- Antivirus software available for OSes:- Windows antivirus software. MacOS antivirus software. Android antivirus software.
- Reliable Brands:- Quick Heal Antivirus. Kaspersky. McAfee. Avast. ESET Smart Security. Symantec Norton. Avira Antivirus Software
- Effects on computer. Slow down your machines. The reason for that software was actually running a scan on your computer that scanning files, folder and applications. Obviously what that happened once a day or several times a day. That what actually slow down your computer. It was eating the processing power to.
- Latest Technique used in malware detection is:- Sandbox detection. Data mining techniques. Signature-based detection.
Antivirus will only help you to protect your systems if and only if you want it to keep your system safe. We also provide help and support for Setup, Activation and Installation of all type of PC, Laptop software please visit https://antivirusdaddy.com/