A very raw sketch for a possible AMQP-Spring integration.
What it does do atm.?
- Provides connection and channel factory abstractions
- Provides classes for exchanges, queues, bindings (many bindings wrapped in one binding class actually), messages and subscriptions (the latter two are very raw currently)
- A custom namespace for components (exchanges, queues, bindings)
- A few preconfigured components like reply queues or the default exchange
What is planned for it?
- Refreshable channels and connection (that is – they can re-establish a connection to a message broker if the connection fails
- Autowiring of all channel requiring components if only one connection is detected in the application context
- Better abstractions for producers and consumers
- Sensible exceptions