A tool for experimenting and sharing with Codeq/Datomic without much effort
For now, visit http://jida.herokuapp.com - Deploy instructions will come later
- Add deploy instructions for frontend to Heroku so anyone can fork/deploy/experiment
- GUI-approach to building/editing queries based on the schem
- Include the default Codeq schema as a GUI element for quick reference (Maybe use goog.ui.zippy?)
- Function-specific queries: explore functions
- Function history: Most frequent commit author ("Who changed this function most?")
- Calculate code complexity for a function over time, sort by current most complex functions, who contributed most complexity, when?
- Repo-wide queries: explore projects
- Author-specific queries: explore contributor history
- Allow me to save/share/fork queries I think are useful
- Related to 5, take queries from url for pastie-like sharing
- @yayitswei: wei_ in #clojure
- @sgrove: seangrove in #clojure
Copyright (C) 2011 Wei Hsu
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.