Reads 32-bit and 64-bit elf binary files.
- Read general elf file properties like file class, abi version, machine isa, ...
- Parse elf sections.
- Read elf symbol tables and string tables.
- Read DWARF line program tables and produce address info (.debug_line section).
How to run example
dub run elf-d:example in the parent directory. (Note: running the example produces a lot of output to stdout)
- Fix endianness issue (currently only native endianness is supported).
- Add interpretation for more sections.
Licensed under Boost. Check accompanying file LICENSE_1_0.txt or copy at http://www.boost.org/LICENSE_1_0.txt