If you don't want to install it, you can use: http://html5.mywebrss.net.
MyWebRSS is a web RSS reader. It is OpenSource and can be installed on every web server.
- Backbone.js (https://github.com/jashkenas/backbone)
- Zepto.js (https://github.com/madrobby/zepto)
- Require.js (https://github.com/jrburke/requirejs).
- Mozilla's Mortar theme (https://github.com/mozilla/mortar)
It allows the use of multiple API, such as:
- MyWebRSS (https://github.com/ybulach/MyWebRSS-api)
- ownCloud News (https://github.com/owncloud/news)
- selfoss (https://github.com/SSilence/selfoss)
- Tiny Tiny RSS (https://github.com/gothfox/Tiny-Tiny-RSS)
Download a release or clone this repo, place it in a web server (no need of PHP), and it will work !