ConfuserEx is a open-source protector for .NET applications. It is the successor of Confuser project.
This project is discontinued and unmaintained. Alternative forked projects can be found in this issue.
- Supports .NET Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
- Symbol renaming (Support WPF/BAML)
- Protection against debuggers/profilers
- Protection against memory dumping
- Protection against tampering (method encryption)
- Control flow obfuscation
- Constant/resources encryption
- Reference hiding proxies
- Disable decompilers
- Embedding dependency
- Compressing output
- Extensible plugin API
- Many more are coming!
Confuser.CLI <path to project file>
The project file is a ConfuserEx Project (*.crproj). The format of project file can be found in docs\ProjectFormat.md
See the Issues Report section of website.
See LICENSE file for details.