Deprecated in favor of yeghishe/scala-aws-lambda-seed.g8
This is a seed project to create AWS Lambdas in Sala
To create a new project run
activator new <YOUR PROJECT NAME> scala-aws-lambda-seed
The project is intended to be used as an activator template to generate AWS Lambda projects.
From the command line, you can execute
activator new <YOUR PROJECT NAME> scala-aws-lambda-seed$ to generate a project. From activator UI find the template named
scala-aws-lambda-seed$ and generate your project using it.
Once the project is generated you get few things out of the box:
- Config is handled using Ficus. Make sure to create your case classes for new config values you add in typesafe config. You can later mix in
Configtrait or import your values from
- Scalafmt is being used for code formatting.
- Scalastyle is being used fro code style checking.
- Scoverage is being used for code coverage .
- Sbt Assembly is being used for packaging.
- Sbt S3 is being used for deployment to S3.