Thindeck.com is a web hosting that deploys itself.
How it works:
- You create a
Dockerfilein your Github deck
- You give us your Github deck coordinates
- We pull your deck and start a container (with a public IP and open ports)
- Every five minutes we check your deck for updates and re-deploy if any
- You pay for our CPU usage (per load!) and traffic (per Gb)
Technical documentation is here: doc.thindeck.com
We're aware of their existence (you also should be):
Our unique advantages are:
- We can host any tech stack, because of Docker
- We fully automate blue/green deployments, pulling your sources
- We charge per second of CPU load, not per calendar hour
How to contribute
Fork deck, make changes, send us a pull request. We will review
your changes and apply them to the
master branch shortly, provided
they don't violate our quality standards. To avoid frustration, before
sending us your pull request please run full Maven build:
$ mvn clean install -Pqulice
To avoid build errors use Maven 3.2+ and Java 7.
Because of MNG-5478
mvn clean install -Pqulice -Psite site is not working properly.
Please, use these two commands instead:
mvn clean install -Pqulice && mvn clean site -Psite
If you have questions or general suggestions, don't hesitate to submit a new Github issue.