This is a project about a food application that demonstrates the idea of selling home-made food in metropolitans. The whole idea was to built a complete independent application wherein both sellers and buyers can create profiles on this app and can add food products that they want to sell with a self-defined pricelist and can add the items in the cart and order them using cash on delivery or through an online payment service.
INSTALLATION AND SETUP
Inorder to setup this project, follow the given instructions:
- Install XAMPP on ubuntu using this link :https://vitux.com/how-to-install-xampp-on-your-ubuntu-18-04-lts-system/
- Install XAMPP on windows local machine. Refer this link to download the XAMPP Server : https://www.apachefriends.org/index.html . Download the XAMPP Server according to your local system.
- After installing the .exe file, run the Setup in your system. Then click on Next.
- Select all the Components and then click on Next.
- Now select a folder in which you want to download the files. It is recommended to keep this as it is. Then click on Next.
- Then click on Next and Next and sit back and relax until the XAMPP is downloaded.
- Now download the ZIP file from the current repository.
- Unzip the folder in C:\xampp\htdocs
- Now in the Run command, type C:\xampp\xampp-control.exe
- This will open the XAMPP Control Panel. Now start the Apache and MySQL Module.
- Run all the MYSQL queries through your phpMyAdmin using this link: https://my.bluehost.com/hosting/help/how-to-copy-a-database-using-phpmyadmin
- Now in the browser type localhost. And here we have completed with this.
- All contributions are welcome.
- Create pull requests, submit bugs, suggest new features.
- Join the Slack Channel for queries and other related stuff.