This is an improvement of the 10ma-rcbo-and-anti-external-cb-trip with 2 extra MCBs. As of September 2016, I have dropped the use of the B3 MCB as it is too sensitive for typical use. It is left unconnected in the box.
- Do NOT set up without prior training.
- Always test RCBO before use. a. Only the 10mA RCCB should trip. b. If it does not, there may be a problem with the external Earth connection or with this tool. Do not continue to use.
- Only test MCB if you are ready for a trip of your onsite MCB.
- All other RK electrical connections will be connected through this.
- If the “B6 MCB” keeps tripping due to high-current appliance, you can temporarily engage the “Bypass B6 MCB” switch.
- ABB DS201, 10mA, 1+N, 10A, Type B RCBO
- 5x Schneider Electric 2 Pole DIN Rail Mount Non-Fused Switch Disconnector, 2NO, 20 A, IP40
- ABB 1 Gang Unswitched Electrical Socket, Type G - British, 13A, DIN Rail Mount, IP20, IP30
- AC Multimeter D52-2042
- Mounted Plastic 14-18 Ways Distribution Box for circuit breaker
- 20k ohm, 3W, 5% throughhole resistor
- Schneider Electric 3A 1 Pole Type B MCB Easy 9 Easy9
- Schneider Electric 6A 1 Pole Type B MCB Easy 9 Easy9