This repository has been archived by the owner. It is now read-only.
This release introduces new features and bug-fixes for the Yeoman generator for Polymer.
Changes of interest:
- We now support grunt-vulcanize.
grunt buildwill generate
dist/build.htmlcontaining a version of your app with all HTML Imports and most resources inlined.
- Updated how elements are named. We now generate element names of the form
foois the name you specify at the prompt. E.g
yo polymer:element sidebarwill create the element
- Templates and dependencies updated to use bootstrap-sass 3.0.0. This comes with a face-lift for
index.htmlwhich brings it more in-line with
- Updated to use the new element/import form of Polymer (i.e
platform.jsis included as part of
- A new prompt is available for the
elementsub-generator offering very basic support for automatically adding/writing up an element installed with Bower. We are hoping to replace this with a solution using
grunt-bower-installin the future.
- Improved comments for the Polymer element file generated. All life-cycle events are also now included to improve the getting started experience.
- Fixed a bug where
bower installwasn't being run after the initial application was being scaffolded.