Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This is a prerelease, install as
npm install yeoman-generator --tag pre.
Base#template()now accept a forth parameter being the
Base#template()now accept template variables declarations in the destination file name. (e.g.
bower.jsonname property by default, then fallback to
package.jsonthen to the folder name.
Base.template()now keep the source file mode.
Base#run()is now based on grouped-queue to allow easier generator composition.
- Updates to File-utils 0.2
- Removes support for Node.js 0.8 (it's been more than one year since Node 0.10 release, time to update!).
- Generators are now runned as part of a Run loop. The rationnale is explained here: #433
- Added the
Generator#composeWith()method. Rationnale here #484
We also worked on new documentation. Here's the temporary section about Composability and the run queue.
- Running context: https://github.com/yeoman/yeoman.io/blob/master/app/authoring/running-context.md
- Composability: https://github.com/yeoman/yeoman.io/blob/master/app/authoring/composability.md
x:appalias is now defined by default at runtime. No need for consumer to define it themselve anymore.
- Namespaces with
npm linkedpackage are now based on the NPM path rather than the real path. (You won't need to name your base folder
generator-Xanymore - although it remains a best practice to do so)
mockPrompt()now uses the prompts defaults values as values by default. This mean you don't need to defined them manually each time - only options you wish to changes.
RunContextAPI to allow easier testing for Generator's author. See documentation