Powered by Yesod
Clone this wiki locally
Feel free to add your own application or site to the list
Yesod applications that you can run locally.
- Difftimeline: See your Git repository in a new way
- git-annex assistant
- TKYProf: a ghc profiling visualizer
- Gitit2: A wiki using Git or Darcs as persistent storage
- Yablog: Yet another Blog engine written in Haskell powered by yesod.
- hledger-web: The web interface for the hledger accounting tool.
- yackage (github): A personal Hackage serving for testing new packages.
- Kestrel: A Wiki clone. This site has been published as a home customized to a university department (Seitoku University Junior College).
- ghci in a browser
The following sites are powered by Yesod. Feel free to add your own to the list:
(TODO: move applications in the applications section)
- FP Complete School of Haskell
- Haskellers (github): Professional network of Haskell programmers.
- TFoo: a five in a row game
- packdeps: Track outdated Hackage dependencies.
- Who Saw That Coming: Make predictions online.
- thesmallestyesodapp.com: The Yesod equivalent to thesmallestrailsapp.com
- paccrat.org: the PEG parser-generator for C
- Bitlove.org: Web interface to automated podcast distribution via BitTorrent
- BayesHive: Web application for statistical computing (blog only for now)
- PLT Games: Monthly programming language competition.
- Licentious: Commits a chosen license to a GitHub repository.
- eatnutrients.com: Nutrition search & visualization site
- Tutorial (spanish): Yesod tutorial (in spanish), it cover all minimal functionalities to make a site. Has real production site and github repository.
- Luach: English and Hebrew anniversary reminders.