YesWiki is a Free Software under the AGPL licence, made for creating and managing your website, in a collaborative way.
YesWiki allows any web user, online, with any browser, to :
- create, delete, edit or comment on the pages of a site, with any number of editors or pages.
- manage access rights for each page (read, write, or comment) for a user or a group.
- layout a page content in a very intuitive and visual way, using formatting rules which require no technical skills.
- publish immediately any creation or modification of a page.
- analyze and manage the whole site through simple functions : site map, list of users, most recently modified or commented pages, etc.
- a set of templates to suit any site need in term of presentation
- ability for each part of a site to act as Wiki page : title, header, menus, footer etc. can be easily edited from a browser.
- a light but strong anti-spam solution.
- the possibility to embed documents in a page : pictures, mp3, videos, mind maps etc.
- a plugin manager and numerous extensions : user oriented database manager, tags, contact forms, etc.
YesWiki can be installed in about ten minutes on a server which supports PHP >= 7.3 and a MySQL >= 5.6 database. Once installed, the YesWiki site is working immediately, and can be managed online from a web browser.
Authors and contributors
Initial WakkaWiki author
- 2002, 2003 Hendrik Mans email@example.com
- 2003 Carlo ZOTTMANN
- 2002, 2003, 2004 David DELON
- 2002, 2003, 2004 Charles NEPOTE
- 2002, 2003, 2004 Patrick PAUL
- 2003 Eric DELORD
- 2003, 2004 Eric FELDSTEIN
- 2003 Jean-Pascal MILCENT
- 2003 Jéréme DESQUILBET
- 2003 Erus UMBRAE
- 2004 David VANTYGHEM
- 2004 Jean Christophe ANDRE