This repository is a Google Chrome Extension for the Seneca Blackboard website to improve the UX/UI for better usability. We focus on working with a diverse range of issues with the Seneca Blackboard website.
Feel free to add new issues, work on them and submit your pull requests for review!
You can disscuss your suggestions by joining out our Slack Channel.
How to Install for Users (for devlopers, see CONTRIBUTING.md)
- Click Clone or download, and click Download ZIP file
- Extract the zip file, which creates a folder called "SenecaBlackboardExtension-master"
- Go to chrome://extensions/
- Click load unpacked
- Select the extracted folder called "SenecaBlackboardExtension-master" (not the compressed zip file)
- Click OK, and the extension will be installed