Libraries that can help with yew development
Yewtil is a collection of common utilities that help you write Yew programs. It includes:
- NeqAssign - As discussed earlier, is the best way to assign props to ensure minimal re-rendering.
- PureComponents - Components that don't update any of their state. Using NeqAssign under the hood, they act as memoized functions that are called from inside the
html!macro like normal components are.
- Lrc - linked list reference counted smart pointer functions like
Rcdoes, but allows for novel data update patterns.
- Mrc/Irc - Mutable/Immutable reference counted smart pointers that function like
Rcbut are more ergonomic to use within Yew, due to implementing
Mrc. This allows
Mrcto be used with
Ircacts as an immutable view into the data, which makes this ideal for holding data used in display-only tasks.
- History - A history tracking wrapper that uses a
VecDequeto hold on to previous values that it has represented.
- Futures - Support for running futures that send messages to component update loops.
- Fetch - Abstractions for handling fetch requests made using
web_sysand the aforementioned futures feature.
Libraries that the ecosystem needs, but doesn't have yet.
Bootstrap/MaterialUi/arbitrary css framework component wrappers.