The following is a set of guidelines for contributing to django-restql. These are mostly guidelines, not rules. Use your best judgment, and feel free to propose changes to this guidelines in a pull request.
How Can I Contribute?
Working on your first Pull Request? You can learn how from this free series How to Contribute to an Open Source Project on GitHub
If you are experianced you can go direct fork the repository on GitHub and send a pull request, or file an issue ticket at the issue tracker. For general help and questions you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Git Commit Messages
- Use the present tense ("Add feature" not "Added feature")
- Use the imperative mood ("Move cursor to..." not "Moves cursor to...")
- Limit the first line to 72 characters or less
- Reference issues and pull requests liberally after the first line
- Consider starting the commit message with an applicable emoji:
:art:when improving the format/structure of the code
:racehorse:when improving performance
:memo:when writing docs
:bug:when fixing a bug
:fire:when removing code or files
:green_heart:when fixing the CI build
:white_check_mark:when adding tests
:lock:when dealing with security
:arrow_up:when upgrading dependencies
:arrow_down:when downgrading dependencies
All Python code must adhere to PEP 8.