Wednesday, 7 Nov 2018
- ChibiOS imported in project.
- the choice is mainly motivated by the simplicity of ChibiOS and the great number of boards of its HAL.
- using ChibiOS leads us to use a GPLv3 license.
- Adding the license file to the repo.
- The protocol chosen for the animations of the laser is the ILDA protocol
- it is mostly because it's the most popular format and thus it's well-documented and we can find help on the Internet if we need to.
- official specification of the format was added in the
Wednesday, 14 Nov 2018
- Replaced ChibiOS with FreeRTOS
- Changing the license because of the change of OS