OCaml Extended standard Library - ExtLib.
* This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or * modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public * License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either * version 2.1 of the License, or (at your option) any later version,, * with the special exception on linking described in file LICENSE. * * This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, * but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of * MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU * Lesser General Public License for more details. * * You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public * License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software * Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA
What is ExtLib ?
ExtLib is a set of additional useful functions and modules for OCaml. Current goal is to maintain compatibility, new software is encouraged to not use extlib since stdlib is now seeing many additions and improvements which make many parts of extlib obsolete. For tail-recursion safety consider using other libraries e.g. containers.
Project page : https://github.com/ygrek/ocaml-extlib
Online API documentation : https://ygrek.org/p/extlib/doc/
cppo- enables conditional compilation to ensure compatibility with various OCaml versions
ocamlfind >= 1.5.1- provides bytes package
Unzip or untar in any directory and run
make minimal=1 build install
This will build and install bytecode and native libraries. On bytecode-only architecture run
make minimal=1 all install
minimal=1 will exclude from build several modules (namely
conflicting with other well established OCaml libraries. If your code is expecting to find
these modules in extlib - omit this parameter during build to produce the full library.
Generate and read the documentation.
- Check for changes in stdlib (e.g. with ocaml test/std.ml)
- Update sw_test_all target for new OCaml release
git logand update CHANGES
- Update version in Makefile
- upload tarball and make release on github
- opam publish
- Nicolas Cannasse email@example.com
- Brian Hurt firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yamagata Yoriyuki email@example.com
- Markus Mottl firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jesse Guardiani email@example.com
- John Skaller firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bardur Arantsson email@example.com
- Janne Hellsten firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard W.M. Jones email@example.com
- ygrek firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gabriel Scherer email@example.com
- Pietro Abate firstname.lastname@example.org