Esquis is a statically-typed programming language.
Pre-alpha. Everything may change.
How to run
- Ruby >= 2.3
- Boehm GC (brew install boehmgc)
- Tested with 7.6.0
- Currently path of boehmgc is hard-coded in
lib/esquis.rb, so you may need to edit the path.
$ bundle install $ bundle exec esquis exec examples/a.es $ bundle exec rake test
Language spec (memo)
This is a memo of 'how esquis behaves now', not 'how esquis should behave'.
- It is not allowed to reassign to local variable
- putd(n: Float) -> Void : print n as decimal number(%d)
- putf(n: Float) -> Void : print n as flonum (%f)