Yii 2 Starter Kit
Stand with Ukraine!
While Russia is destroying my home and my country, killing my friends and neighbors - any russian company, organization, or citizen, who do nothing about it, is prohibited from using this package. For others - please, pray for us, share information about war crimes Russia is conducting in Ukraine, do everything you can to urge your governments to be on the right side of history. Ukraine will prevail! Good triumph over evil! Русский военный корабль, иди нах#й!
This is Yii2 start application template.
It was created and developing as a fast start for building an advanced sites based on Yii2.
It covers typical use cases for a new project and will help you not to waste your time doing the same work in every project
Before you start
Please, consider helping project via contributions or donations.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Components documentation
- Console commands
- How to contribute?
- Have any questions?
- Install taskctl
- Install docker
- Install docker-compose
composer create-project yii2-starter-kit/yii2-starter-kit myproject.com --ignore-platform-reqs cd myproject.com taskctl start
- Go to http://yii2-starter-kit.localhost
- Beautiful and open source dashboard theme for backend AdminLTE 3
- Content management components: articles, categories, static pages, editable menu, editable carousels, text blocks
- Settings editor. Application settings form (based on KeyStorage component)
- File manager
- Users, RBAC management
- Events timeline
- Logs viewer
- System monitoring
To list all available development tasks follow these steps:
- Install taskctl task runner
- Built-in translations:
- Portuguese (Brazil)
- Indonesian (Bahasa)
- Language switcher, built-in behavior to choose locale based on browser preferred language
- Backend translations manager
- Sign in
- Sign up
- Profile editing(avatar, locale, personal data)
- Optional activation by email
- OAuth authorization
- RBAC with predefined
- RBAC migrations support
- Ready-to-use Docker-based stack (php, nginx, mysql, mailcatcher)
- .env support
- Webpack build configuration
- Key-value storage service
- Ready to use REST API module
- File storage component + file upload widget
- On-demand thumbnail creation trntv/yii2-glide
- Built-in queue component yiisoft/yii2-queue
- Command Bus with queued and async tasks support trntv/yii2-command-bus
ExtendedMessageControllerwith ability to replace source code language and migrate messages between message sources
- Some useful shortcuts
- Useful behaviors (GlobalAccessBehavior, CacheInvalidateBehavior)
- Maintenance mode support (more)
- Aceeditor widget
- Datetimepicker widget,
- Imperavi Reactor Widget,
- Xhprof Debug panel
- Sitemap generator
- Extended IDE autocompletion
- Docker support and Vagrant support
- Built-in mailcatcher
- Swagger for API docs.
- Frontend: https://yii2-starter-kit.herokuapp.com
- Backend: https://yii2-starter-kit.herokuapp.com/backend
administrator role account
Login: webmaster Password: webmaster
manager role account
Login: manager Password: manager
user role account
Login: user Password: user
How to contribute?
You can contribute in any way you want. Any help appreciated, but most of all i need help with docs (^_^)
Have any questions?
Mail to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
This template was created mostly for developers NOT for end users. This is a point where you can start your application, rather than creating it from scratch. Good luck!