Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
How to view a report
At the end of a discussion you will be given a choice of repeating or terminating it. If you choose to terminate the discussion a report of participant time allocation becomes available. To view the report:
- Sign in to a discussion group.
- Participate in the discussion until it's over.
- An alert will appear "Discussion time is up. Do you wish to repeat it?" Additionally, a discussion report will be displayed.
- If you click "No," you will be logged out, and the "Report" tab button will be enabled.
- Click on the "Report" tab button, if you wish to view the report again.