- To add to the list: Submit a pull request
- To remove from the list: Open an issue
To be added to the list, software should meet the following criteria:
- Actively maintained
- Performs a useful function
- Used by the community
- Well documented
- Work with the latest SDK
If an item on the list no longer meets the above criteria, open an issue to have it be removed.
When adding new items, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use the following format:
[package](link) - Description.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive.
- Avoid mentioning
Dartin the description as it's usually implied.
- Start the description with a capital and end with a full stop/period.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- The pull request should include a link to the package and why it should be included.
Thank you for your suggestions!