This repository contains a folder called Packages, which contains Mathematica packages (.m files) and their correspondent notebooks (.nb files). These notebooks have a command that generates the packages, and they also contain examples and explanations. Let me introduce some of the packages:
- PilchWarner.m contains the Pilch-Warner geometry and its background fields (PilchWarnerFields.nb provides a complete list), from the reference paper:
- Dbrane.m contains the kappa-symmetry projector.
- matrixEDC.m is taken from
Only it's wedge products and exterior derivatives are used.
The files in the main folder use the packages above. They are:
- SupergravityPW.nb, that checks the supergravity equations for the Pilch Warner background.
- SusyPW.nb, that computes the dilatino's and gravitino's variational equation for Pilch Warner geometry.
- D3branePW.nb, which contains computations for the paper
HOW TO USE THE PACKAGES
Load the packages by adding its directory to $PATH and then, use Get (<<).