Trello RTL Support
[DEPRECATED! but Don't Worry, I Have a Surprise]
I Just Migrated to rtl-happy repository, it's same as this repo with some new advantages:
- You Can Use RTL-Happy Script as a Chrome Extension! :)
- You Can Use It as a User-Script same as always.
- You Can Use It as an Script in Your Own Way(s)!
- Phabricator Is Supported Right Now.
HAVE FUN :)
After a long time that I disappointed of rtl-support feature on Trello I decided to figure a solution out!
There is some screenshots, so you can see the result :)
- Typing in RTL:
- Check list RTL/LTR:
So if you are a trello fan and working with it and you have some RTL content in your boards data, I suggest this solution to you. I hope you enjoy it :)
1- Persian Languages Support:
Method 1 (Recommended): How to use
2. Go to [Trello Home Page](https://trello.com)
3. Add content of [script.js](https://github.com/ykh/trello-auto-dir/blob/master/script.js) to cjs extension
4. And... enjoying Trello more than before :)
1. Download and install [TamperMonkey](http://tampermonkey.net/) Extensions
2. After that you can install script.js via [Monkeyguts](https://monkeyguts.com/code.php?id=657)
3. Enable script, and have fun :)
- script.js is written to be use on [Trello](https://trello.com). - script.js never ever any effects on your trello boards data, it just effect on styles. - If you need another rtl-language that not exists in supported list, send me your language name, and I will trying to add it :)