Interactive sketches made with three.js.
This code is released under the MIT license.
If you want to use some code, you can use these freely by adding license notation.
Also, I'm accepting donations through Paypal.
If you can support my project, please consider that.
- Install the necessary node modules.
- Run the npm script
startto start development.
npm run start
- When finishing development, run the npm script
buildto make the compressed files.
npm run build
Copyright (c) 2019 Yoichi Kobayashi
Released under the MIT license
Excluded files from the MIT License
- 3D model that is using on the sketch "skull".
- 3D model and texture these are using on the sketch "crystal".
- 3D model that is using on the sketch "newyear2019".
- 3D model and texture these are using on the sketch "buddha".