Online word puzzle game in Hebrew for 2 players.
- Start new game
- List of current games
- List of old games
Header: player scores
Body: word to play, letter matrix.
- Return to menu
- Submit Word
- Show played words
- Reset matrix
New Game Screen
- Select opponent from:
- List of recent opponents
- Enter opponent name
- Random opponent
- Start game
- Player name
- Player id
- Player games
- Game id
- Letters list
- Player A id
- Player B id
- Player A letter indexes
- Player B letter indexes
- Player A played words
- Player B played words
- Create player
- Create game
- Play turn
- Get player
- Get game
- Use Apple specific "Web Clip" API to create an icon for the game and other stuff (See http://tinyurl.com/7384jyk)
- Fix getting 404 on favicon.ico
- Split HTML to several files
- Remove Bootstrap and make JQM update the visuals when KO changes
- Remove cookies and store information in KO objects
- Build a list of letter occurrences based on Scrabble values (a list of 27 integers).
- To generate random letters based on occurrence, we generate a list of letters based on the following algorithm: MAX_OCC = 10 for l in occ_list: for c in range(l): letter_list.append(MAX_OCC - letters[l]) Then we get random values from the letter_list.
- If we decide not to use "final" letters, then their occurrence should be MAX_OCC.
- Move from Pickle store to a database (sqlite):
- I need a database schema. It needs to have a table for configurations and hold a row for version of the schema.
- The version row should always be written last so that if the db transaction fails it will be easy to recognize.
- When opening the database file I need to check for the version.
- The bottle microframework has a sqlite plugin, I should use it
- Use an online service for spellchecking, and if doesn't exist, use emscripten to convert hspell to a JS library.
- Allow users to add words to the dictionary