Built a C#/.NET Core web page application that allows users to create and join activities with the click of a button. Shows proficiency of Login/Registration, making Database Queries, using Session, Routing, and general HTML/CSS.
- Login & Registration w/ Error Validations
- Routing to main Activity page after logging in or registering
- Cannot access page w/o logging in (Session)
- Displays all future activities (Querying Database)
- Displays Activity Name, Date & Time, Duration, Creator, and # of Participants
- Sorted by Date & Time
- Create a New Activity w/ Error Validations on the Create New Activity page
- Only creator can Delete their own activities
- Join other activities w/ Error Validations
- Error Validations prevent user from joining an activity w/ overlapping time
- Clears sessions and returns to Home Page
Room for Improvement
- In the tight time frame, I couldn't optimize my error messages as I would have liked. The form erases user input after a failed submit. I tackled this issue in another project //Will Insert Link Here Once on GitHub.
- Cannot make an event on the same day. But who makes last minute plans these days?
- Should show Active page on the Nav Bar.
- Better UI/UX.