Ink is a minmal two-column theme for Jekyll
Setup on your local machine
- Clone or download the repository
- You should have ruby installed in your system
- Install bundler which helps in specifying and installing dependencies of any Ruby project
gem install bundler
- Go to the root of the repo and run this -
- Then -
bundle exec jekyll serve
Make it your own
- Fork the repository
- Follow the configuration step
- Host your site/blog with Ink
- Change the following in
name: "Ink" description: "A minimalistic jekyll theme for humans" url: "" author: "thinker3197" email: "email@example.com" gravatar_hash: "205e460b479e2e5b48aec07710c08d50" twitter: "jhondoe" email: "firstname.lastname@example.org" github: "jhondoe" pinterest: "jhondoe" linkedin: "jhondoe" facebook: "jhondoe"
- Set the number of posts that appear in each page by changing the
_config.ymlfile. Default value is 5.
- Add more navigation menus in the
- Add your custom url in
urloption. Example : https://thinker3197.github.io/blog. Consult the
gh-pagesbranch to see the basic setup for a blog.
- Add your custom background by adding a custom background link in the
Open sourced under MIT LICENSE