Application is hosted on github pages!
- The app uses localstorage to manage state, allowing it to be deployed on github pages.
- gulp is use as the build tool
- react is used in the view layer.
- browserify is used to package the various source files.
- less is used to manage the stylesheets.
This builds the various assets, starts a webserver in the root directory and opens
$ gulp dev
It automatically watches for changes and rebuilds the assets.
- Install gulp, browserify
- Install dependencies:
gulp dev(to start webserver).
gulp minto generate minified assets for production.
gulpfile.js for other tasks.
The code for user sessions can be found in
This file is included at the top of both
index.html so that we don't download the rest of the page if we need to redirect the user to the correct location.
- Feedback, Bugs, Contributions are most welcomed!