Welcome to formBuilder for cfwheels
*Create a form and we will give you the source code for it. *
- Select any field element
- Add them to your form
- enter the mandatory field value
- Re-order them if you need so
- Once ready simply click on "give me the code"
- Fork the master branch.
- Refer to the following useful resources.
- Documentation (Coming soon)
- Live Demo
You are encouraged to contribute to formBuilder, and there are a variety of ways to help:
- Discuss ideas and help answer questions on the cfwheels discussion list
- Report bugs or feature requests to the issue tracker
- Submit bug fixes or help code new features (see Code Contributions and Git Workflow, below)
The git repo's develop branch is used as the primary development branch. The master branch will always be the current stable release. When finalizing a release, a release branch will be used (e.g., release-0.99). The Git workflow employed for formBuilder development is nicely detailed in this blog series, by Bob Silverberg, A Git Workflow for Open Source Collaboration: