Looks for threads on 4chan that contain user specified keywords (settings.php) using php simple html dom parser.
If thread is found, downloads images and saves the thread as a responsive pinterest style gallery.
- Each thread gets their own folder with thread ID as its name
- Dynamically generates index.php files
- No database (flat files)
- Sorts newest threads on top
- Updates already existing thread if it finds it again
How to use:
- Change variables in settings.php according to your needs
- Upload files to your server
- Create a cron job to call pull.php or browse to it manually in your web browser
- Wait for threads to appear
You can specify keywords in the settings.php, for example "YLYL" will try to find the word YLYL inside of OP's post. If it finds a match the script will "dig deeper" by fetching the rest of the thread.
Currently it works on index pages like http://boards.4chan.org/b and not the catalog (didn't get it to work for some reason)
It is capable of fetching webm-s too, but saves them as .jpg. If you want to see them, just rename to .webm
- Figure out a way to fetch threads from catalog
- Recognize webm-s and rename them properly (not .jpg)