- Install Anaconda with Python 3
- Download the workshop files as a ZIP file.
- Unzip the ZIP; make note of the unzipped folder location.
- Start the Anaconda Prompt terminal application (or on Mac/Linux just open a Terminal).
- Run Jupyter from Anaconda Prompt after changing folder to the workshop folder (note that
jupyteris with a
cd <unzipped workshop folder> jupyter lab
- In the new browser window that just opened, choose
Contact me if you are interested in Python workshops anywhere in the world.