* we shouldn't raise an exception when a PDF uses the built in times-roman font and includes a control character glyph
* according to the contract specified in our README, ArgumentError isn't allowed to bubble up
This reverts commit dedeec2.
* so that the quality specs continue to pass on this branch
* significantly easier to unit test
…ns, rather than assuming a value of zero for the first two elements.
…aBox dimensions and the presence of a Rotate property, if any.
* these methods have been deprecated since 1.0 (18 months ago) and will be removed in 2.0