* we shouldn't raise an exception when a PDF uses the built in times-roman font and includes a control character glyph
* according to the contract specified in our README, ArgumentError isn't allowed to bubble up
This reverts commit dedeec2.
* the PDF spec says encrypted files MUST have a document ID * Yet Acrobat reader works just fine when they don't so let's copy their behaviour
* fixes #91
* so that the quality specs continue to pass on this branch
* significantly easier to unit test
…ns, rather than assuming a value of zero for the first two elements.
The TrueType width calculator was essentially unused, and was being set to TypeOneOrThree width calculator, upon activating it, found an error, I fixed that as well.
…aBox dimensions and the presence of a Rotate property, if any.
* the font attributes should be provided via the initialiser
* these methods have been deprecated since 1.0 (18 months ago) and will be removed in 2.0